TOC-Analyzer6 January 2023
Ammonium analyser AMX6 January 2023
Organic X Monitor HC
One of the most frequent tasks in process and environmental monitoring is the detection of organic compounds in water. Aside from the total organic carbon (TOC) parameters like the dissolved (DOC) and volatile organic carbon (VOC) are measured.
The Organic X Monitor HC is designed to detect purgable (POC) or volatile organic compounds (VOC). The instrument proved to be very successful in various installations. Main advantages are the low detection limit, short response time and the low maintenance that is necessary to keep the system running. All work can be done by the user in a very short time.
During the development emphasis was laid on high flexibility in order to customize the system for many different applications. We deliver specially configured instruments that meet the requirements of the analytical tasks that are to be performed. Due to the modular configuration changes in configuration are easily realized.
Volatile organic compounds like fuels, BTEX, volatile halogenated hydro-carbons etc. pose a considerable threat to the environment. Therefore, sensitive analytical instruments are required to detect these substances.
In the patented Degussa-method the volatile organic compounds are first stripped off the sample by a stream of pure air. The organic compounds are than dissolved in pure water and are decomposed by UV-irradiation. The conductivity of the resultant inorganic ionic species is measured.
Short response time and low detection Limits
Depending on the configuration short response time of < 60 sec. and low detection limits of < 1ppb can be realized!
The following table shows some examples of detectable compounds:
- Vinyl Chloride
For some compounds the lower detection limit is less than 1ppb!
All parts are chosen to ensure a maximum of reliability. The instrument as well as the analytical method is very robust. Up times better than 99.5 % is the rule!
Routine maintenance and replacement of defective parts is very easy and performed in a very short time. Maintenance is to be performed by the user himself. No factory maintenance or service contracts are necessary!
- Analytical method: Conductivity after UV-Digestion, Ion-selective (optional)
- Range: Dependant on configuration
- Interval: Continuous, T90 > 1 Min. < 5 Min.
- Detection limit:Perchlorethylene 0,5µg/l, Diesel 10µg/l; Naphthalene 20µg/l
- Alarms: Threshold (optional) (potential free, NC/NO); System fault (potential free, NC/NO); Maintenance request potential free, NC/NO)
- Status Signal: For remote control (potential free, optional)
- Analog Outputs: (0)4 – 20mA, galvanically separated, max. 500 Ohm; max.8
- Communication: Ethernet, Profibus (optional), Modbus (optional)
- Housing: Wall mounting, steel, powder coated, IP55 (electronics), plastic (hydrolics)
- Dimensions:35 x 61 x 121 cm (DxWxH)
- Weight:+/- 60Kg