ISE-Analyser6 Ocak 2023
Process Colorimeter PAIPCA7 Ocak 2023
Halogenated organic compounds are widely used in chemical industries as solvents, intermediates and products. Most of these products pose a considerable threat to human health as well as to environment.
Therefore, a reliable and sensitive monitory device is needed!
The PAIPOX-Monitor was invented to meet these requirements!
The main application is waste and cooling water monitoring in chemical processes. It even can be used in highly polluted waste waters with a high VOC-load.
Purgeable organic compounds are stripped off the sample and transferred into a stream of demineralized water. In a UV-radiation initialized reaction the organic compounds are decomposed and the resultant halogenic-ions are detected potentiometrically. The initial POX-concentration is calculated using a calibration curve.
Turbidity, colour or pH-value don´t have an influence on the measurement!
General control, Parameter setting and the visualisation of measurement results, error messages as well as maintenance requests are displayed on 7“-touch panel. All menus are password protected to prevent unauthorized intervention. The screen displays measurement results numerically as well as graphically. For multiple channel instruments the values are displayed for each channel separately.
The following list shows some compounds that can be detected by the PAIPOX-Monitor.
- Vinyl Chloride
By using only high quality components we are able to deliver a very robust instrument with an excellent reliability. Down time for maintenance is just a few hours per year only.
All parts are easily accessible and are replaced in a few minutes. The user himself can do all maintenance work. Down times of the instrument are minimized!
Standard communication with a PC is via Ethernet RJ45. This allows downloading of stored results. Other interfaces and protocols like Modbus or Profibus are available as options.
A maximum of 8 analog outputs (4 to 20mA) are available for concentration. Relay outputs are switched in case of a system fault or when maintenance is required.
- Multiplexer for up to 8 channels
- Detection of purgeable brominated compounds
- Detection of non-halogenated organic compounds (“VOC”)
- Filtration systems
All functions are continuously controlled during operation. Any malfunction will trigger an alarm and a text message is displayed on the screen. Also, all faults are stored in the memory of the instrument.
Critical parameters like UV-lamp live time and the quality of the demi-water are continuously monitored. If maintenance is necessary a text message is displayed and a digital output is triggered (optional). This makes maintenance a lot easier!
All maintenance work can be done by the user himself! No special tools or knowledge is required!
Up to 8 analog outputs (0/4 to 20 mA) are available. They are galvanically separated with a max. load of 500 Ohms.
- Method: Potentiometric determination after UV-digestion
- Range: Approx. 0,1 – 1000 ppm
- Interval: Continuous, T90 approx. 5 minutes
- Channels: Max. 8
- Sample: Pressure: No pressure, sampling by integrated pump; Flow: 10 – 20l/h; Temperature: > 0 - 30 °C (higher temperatures with optional sample cooler)
- Detector: Potentiometric 2 electrodes, NDIR (option)
- Alarms: Fault (potential free, NC/NO); Maintenance request (potential free, NC/NO); Threshold (potential free, NC/NO), option
- Status signal: For remote control (potential free, optional)
- Analog outputs: Max 8; (0)4 – 20mA, galvanically separated, max. 500 Ohms
- Digital input: variable, Start/Stop etc. (optional)
- Communication: Ethernet, Profibus (optional), Modbus (optional)
- Environmental cond.: Inhouse mounting; Rel. humidity: 5 – 95% (not condensing); Temperature:
10 – 40 °C
- Housing: Standard: Wall mounting, Upper part: steel, powder coated; Lower part: fiber reinforced unsaturated polyester
- ATEX: Stainless steel, fiberglass enforced GFK with PU-foam insulation
- Dimensions: 600x1180x350mm (WxHxD) non ATEX only
- Weight: ±60 kg
- Supply: Mains: 95 - 264V ac, 100 watts; 45 - 65Hz:
Instrument air: Dry, oil free according ISA-S7.0.01-1996 (optional for corrosive atmosphere and atex)
waste: atmospheric open